Solving technology challenges in a wide range of markets
Developing market-specific thin-film technologies and deposition tools that improve our client's productivity
- Our capabilities and selected successful projects -
- Coatings for optical filters, mirrors, lenses and other components ranging from a few layers up to 200+ layers.
- Unique sputter deposition tools designed especially for the precision optics market. Ranging from small size substrate like smartphone cover glass to large size mass production equipment as well as equipment for cutting-edge precision optics applications. The portfolio gives the customers a good market entry with minimal cost of ownership at very low CAPEX. Read more >>>
- Sputtering of front & back contacts, functional interlayers and barrier layers for thin film photovoltaics.
- Inline deposition tools for anti-reflection and passivation layers based on magnetron sputtered SiON from rotatable cathodes and PECVD-based SiN.
- Versatile cluster tool for CIGS deposition that allows sputtering, evaporation, ALD, IBAD, PLD, FLA and analytics.
- Advanced process to deposit ITO layers at less than 100ºC substrate temperature for display applications.
- Rotatable magnetron sputtering components consisting of magnet bars and end blocks for FPD application.
- Integration of FLA modules into inline system to improve properties of TCO on temperature-sensitive substrates.
- Anti-scratch decorative coating and low-E architectural glazing for rigid glass by PVD, PECVD and ion treatment.
- ALD tool to deposit ultra-thin Tungsten layers inside glass capillary tubes for medical X-ray applications.
- FLA treatment of large-area TCO thin film on thin glass and other flexible substrates.
- Dopant activation and recrystallization of Si, Ge, SiC, GaAs, GaN, InP etc. by Flash Lamp Annealing (FLA).
- A high-voltage ion implantation and deposition system at low cost of ownership for plasma doping in microelectronics.
- R & D Co-sputter cluster tool with advanced angle / T-S position adjustment and gradient / mixed layer deposition.
- Evaporation of organic solvent and sintering of nano-particles in printed layers on glass, polymer, paper, textiles etc..
- Customized design and development of OLED deposition tool for display applications.
- Roll-to-Roll (R2R) equipment for sputtering and evaporation of ultra-thin metallic layers.
- An economical low-temperature plasma process based on combined PVD / Evaporation for steel galvanization.
- Inline vacuum coating system of steel products - bars, beams, screws etc. - with high-quality zinc.
- Batch processing system for the deposition of hard and protective layers by plasma-based ion implantation.